Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Which One Are You???

Friday, January 7, 2011

Which One Are You???

Ehmmm...hold on,what the 'F' symbol stands for?You must be kidding me if you don't know what it is.Generally everyone has a Facebook account.Don't bother to lie about not having one okay...^.^
But what kind of facebooker are you?Everyone has their on style and habit about managing their Facebook account.So you must be one of the below:

  • Stalkers(how many times have you checked on someone's profile..ehmm...)
  • Never online(uhh..why you even bother to have one?)
  • 24/7 status updater(do you really have too much to tell?)
  • Page liker(do you even visit all of it?)
  • Use WAAAY too many exclamation mark(for real?!!!!)
  • Status liker(Glad you like it..=))
  • Depressing status updater(life's more than that honestly..)
  • Quiz takers(wanna share the results?)
  • Farmvillers(you must have been a rich person if it's real..^.^)
  • Normal facebooker with a little bit of all the above...^0^
So which one are you?Me?Probably the last one...Sometimes I act like a freak and sometimes I'm just being typical...=)

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, good old Facebook! Lol. Of course I have an account, like everyone. I'm probably one of the "normal" ones. I play a couple of the games but not obsessively. I take a couple quizzes. I update my status a couple times a week. And of course I do my fair share of Facebook stalking :P. My favourite though ... liking statuses. I probably do that too much. I like to like things! Hah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache