Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Welcome Back ^.^

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome Back ^.^

Yeay...finally my laptop is working again...although there were so many things I've been through in order to get it working again,all in all,I get my laptop back and I've no longer using the Windows XP...I've changed to Windows 7,right now,it still feel awkward to use the new window,yeah everything is more or less the same,but of course there are differences and I've been using the old Windows XP for so long that I've gotten used to it so much..but all is good and I'm at peace now..I lost a lot of softwares although all my important documents are saved.So,for now,I'm downloading most of the softwares from the internet...
Anyway,there's nothing much to talk about this,my laptop is working fine,so whatever troubles I've been through before this can be forgotten...=))
I guess that's it for this time...I'm actually waiting for my lunch time right now...^u^

1 comment:

  1. Windows 7 is great. Once you get used to it, it's a million times better than XP. You will eventually *love* it!! I upgraded my laptop a few months ago. It is way better than XP and Vista. And that is exciting to get your laptop bcak :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache