Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Bad Luck AGAIN?!!!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bad Luck AGAIN?!!!

I don't know what's gotten me since the first day I came back to my university...everything turns out wrong and out of place...I can't think of one single thing that happen just right for me...my laptop got a virus,the death of a friend of mine,I can't register for my English course and now what,I lost a course I've registered since two weeks ago!Really..what the heck is happening in my life now?(T__T)
I've registered the subject two weeks ago...but since the time isn't so suitable with the rest of my schedule I've been trying to register it to another appropriate time...and to register a course you've registered to different period you have to drop it from your registered list first...and I dropped it and try to register it again to the suitable period but the class period was full so I tried to register it again to the previous period and bam!The previous class period is full and right behind me,I heard a girl saying she finally get to register the exact course at the exact time of my original schedule!And so...instead of getting an appropriate time table I end up without having register the course....it really sucks....
I don't know what can I do now...I guess it's wait and see(damn...I don't know how to wait..that's why I end up having this problem...>"<)
But really,I feel this is just too much...I can't blame anyone cuz it's my own action and so it's my false...
What to do...bad luck me...sad me...T_T

1 comment:

  1. That really sucks. Perhaps you can talk to someone in the Administration Office and see if they can get you registered in the class. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache