Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Waiting Is Not My Thing (>v<)

Friday, January 14, 2011

Waiting Is Not My Thing (>v<)

Waiting...it's a situation you have faced for your entire life,believe it or not.We wait for many things and for various reasons.From the tiniest matter such as waiting for the train or bus to come right to matters that concern our lives such as waiting for an important occasion that will change our lives forever(marriage,for instance..).I don't think there's any one single person who likes to wait,but how many have the patience to wait?I'm not one of those high patience people,so I literally don't like to wait.I don't like to wait in line for my breakfast,or waiting for the bus to come or waiting for my friend to get ready to go out.I just don't like waiting.So,instead of going to my classes together with my friends who are in the same class,I walk alone to class,so I don't have to wait for anybody.As much as I hate waiting for others,I too don't like people to wait for me.Because it makes me feel uncomfortable knowing while I'm in my room getting ready,there's someone down there waiting for me to come out.Well,that's one from my everyday life.
      There are also another kind of waiting.That is waiting for your crush to notice you the same way you notice him.Although,I've never experience this,but I heard it a lot from my friends.I know you won't believe me when I said I never experience it.But it's the truth.I do have one or two crushes during my secondary school years,but I've never wait for anyone for such reason.And then there is also the one who spills hos heart towards you and expecting you to like him too.He'd probably say he's willing to wait for your answer or for you to eventually accept him.I don't like this kind of waiting too.It makes me restless and think about it all the time.I quickly feel pity to those who waited for me.So,I'll make a hasty decision to make them feel better.But most of the time,I ended up making them more hurt.Through my own mistakes,I learn that it's good to not making others to wait for you forever.But you also have to think about the situation carefully so that you won't end up in a messed up situation instead.
      All in all,I still don't like this waiting stuff.I'd rather spend my valuable time doing something I like or something that will benefits me rather than sit around waiting for whatever it is.One can wait if it's worth,but nothing is worth it for you to wait for it forever.Make up your mind,take a calculated decision and move on.

1 comment:

  1. I like your views. Waiting for hours for something is useless when you can do something productive. It is ridiculous, really.

    ReplyDelete

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache