Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Chinese New Year Holiday

Friday, January 28, 2011

Chinese New Year Holiday

blogger-mysweetden.blogspot.comXin nian kuai le!!Hehe...I hope I'm saying the right thing.It's supposed to mean happy Chinese New Year.I learned it from my Chinese friends.But anyway,I'm so happy because today I'm going back to my hometown.:16:
After such a long tiring week,I'm really looking forward for this moment.Home sweet home.No matter what kind of house you have,it's the people who lives inside it that makes it worth.Although I've gotten used to staying away from my family(I've staying away from them for more than two years already^0^) but I'm still getting excited to meet them and just stay at home.Because when I'm at home I can forget all the pressures in studies.
Eating with your family definitely way better than eating outside food or the take-away.So at 3 o'clock today,I'll take the train to my hometown.It's about 6 hours journey and I usually sleep in the train until it reaches my hometown.:face64:
As for now in my parents house,there are only the two of them since I'm away at the south region to study and my younger brother at the north region undergoing national service.Haha,I laughed when I heard he's going to the national service.I went for national service too,but since I'm quite outgoing and I've been to various kind of camps my parents didn't really worry about me.But everyone started to worry when my brother is going to the national service.Because he's kinda a home guy,he didn't go out with friends,instead his friends will come to our house to meet him.And he wasn't active in clubs or societies either,so he's never stay away from my parents.But he's doing okay now at the national service.He'll call me whenever they allowed him to use his cellphone.Going to meet him this holiday although he'll come back a little later.
Alright,I'm going to take a shower now and after that have my lunch before I start my journey.Haha..as if I'm going far.Again,happy Chinese New Year,eat lots of mandarin and moon cake but take care of yourself too everyone.Bye!

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache