Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Justin Bieber Followed Me On Twitter (^__^)

Friday, January 21, 2011

Justin Bieber Followed Me On Twitter (^__^)

Alright,I know it's a little bit childish...but I like him a lot...for me he's talented,it doesn't matter about all those gossips.He's one those talented young singer and I've been following him on twitter since months ago.He's normal and he doesn't get stuck up with all the popularities he gained.He's still that normal boy from Canada.
Just like the rest of his fans,I opened my twitter account initially just to follow him.And soon I met a lot of other people from different parts of the world who shared the same interest with me.And we call ourselves beliebers.We are not just a fan,in fact we are supporters who will support Justin until the end.Now you may think that I like Justin more than Jay Chou.To be honest,no there a few others I like more than Justin.But the fact that Justin hasn't changed although he's became a celebrity makes me to adore him so much.
And today,21st January 2011,Justin Bieber followed me on Twitter
It's totally out of my expectation.I've been so busy since the end of my first semester which is around November last year and I hadn't been on Twitter since then.And this week I opened my Twitter but I didn't see Justin's tweets at all.I should have known because Justin had always tweet when it's around 8 o'clock in my country.Then I opened my Twitter account again today at 12 o'clock(it should be midnight at Justin place if I'm not mistaken).And I'm not expecting to see him tweet at that time and the reason why I opened my account was because I'm so boring I didn't know what else to do.(I practically opened every accounts I have,facebook,youtube,tumblr,tagged,skype and etc).And just like I thought,he didn't tweet.So I thought he's offline.There's only two three tweets I tweeted.The first two is just like greetings and asking how everyone's doing and then I got really bored so I tweeted about Justin not following me and right after that I just logged out.I slept and I woke around 5 o'clock,feel bored and once again opened my Twitter account and my followers numbers increased a lot.It makes me wonder.Then i looked at my mentions and everyone told me that Justin Bieber has followed me.
     I didn't believe it at first and I looked through my followers list and there it is,Justin Bieber account following me.(^__^)And I was like screaming on top of my voice and my roommates started to check out on me.I'm so happy right now.That's all.If I keep on writing now I'll probably just keep on taking nonsense and crap.Okay then,have a good day everyone.(^__^)
                                                                                                                                                                        

1 comment:

  1. Maybe a fake justin followed you or something?

    he wouldn't follow a random person..
    and tbh; no one cares if you love or hate JB.

    'Js.

    ReplyDelete

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache