Black Moustache The Written Chapters: As good as it can be...(^__^)

Friday, January 7, 2011

As good as it can be...(^__^)

Whoa...I can't believe I'm writing such a positive post title this time around...what has really gotten me?Well,not much to say but I'm awfully aware that I've been posting lots of negative things for this week regarding my registration process that apparently doesn't go that well.Despite the fact that there are some classes I'm not satisfied with its inappropriate time,I think in the end my schedule is now complete.And for now,I just have to sit around,going through classes and wait that nothing else going to change until the day for me to verify my registration.Once,my registration is verified,I can really exhaled a relief breath.Pheww...hope that I'll survive to that day which is about another week away.
Everything just fell into the place,the way I wanted it to be,more or less to speak.You know,you can't always get what you want,sometimes(most of the time) you get something else and in worst case scenario,you might be facing something you don't like and you thought you can't handle it at all.It's not because God doesn't listen to your prayer,it's only so that we appreciate what we get much more.How many of us actually feel grateful for what we already have instead of whining over something we don't have?I'm not proud to say that I'm one of those people who always take things for granted.But I'm learning,I try to change myself in every possible way for the better but at the same time,I'm after all is just a human,who ended up making a lot of mistakes before I can actually appreciate what has always been there for me all along.
Now the only thing I'm still wishing for is for my laptop to be repaired.I'm dead meat if it can't be repaired and my parents know about it.There's no way to hide stuff about broken laptop from my parents.There's just no way.Not that I'm being pessimist,but there's really nothing can be done if my laptop can't be repaired.I have to tell about it to them eventually.
Anyway I'm just hoping for the best.I know God is probably testing me right now by giving me all these problems because I'm able to withstand it,so I'm going play my best self while I'm at it.Just like the saying goes,if it's not okay,then it's not the end.^u^
Go me!(^0^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache