Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Happy Happy New Year

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Happy New Year

Yep,yep..I know everyone has been posting about new year 2011...every year that's what everyone does..it's a celebration that all people in the entire world generally is celebrating together at the same time(maybe not so true due to different time zone..by well,practically....).
Does anyone notice what's the big difference between 2010 and 2011?More box-office movie on-screen?More advanced technology emerging?Or the fact that you're one year older?Or is this the year you'll find your soulmate?For those who's working,is this the year you're going to be promoted?Well...i can't tell any of those to you...But what I notice the numbers of 2011 is slimmer than 2010...because we have number 1 at the end instead of 0.So what I'm thinking is that  slimmer year means we are getting more busy than ever...haha..I know stupid prediction..but I can't help to think like that..
What's my resolution for 2011?Emm...for me this is not really a special year or whatever,I'm starting a second semester at local university and in the middle of the year I'll began my sophomore year...I just want my life to be stabilized...that's all I want for this year..and I hope I'll focus on my study well so that I'll get a better result..typical huh?
Strangely,when I got back to my hometown recently,my best friends and even my mother were asking me if I already have a boyfriend!Erkk...!It's okay to have someone I hardly know to ask me that kind of question but when the person closes to me was expecting me to already have a boyfriend,that's something else.They made it as if a boyfriend is compulsory to me.Yeah I know I'm 19 going to 20 girl and I'm old enough to have a boyfriend and stuff,but they don't have to make it as if I really should have one right?I don't know what's wrong with me,but I'm just not ready yet for such thing..I love my single life very much in which I don't have to care about another person...well,is there something wrong with me?Who knows....
Till then,enjoy life....^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache