Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Bad Luck Keep FOLLOWING Me This Week

Friday, January 7, 2011

Bad Luck Keep FOLLOWING Me This Week

Well,I guess it's sickening to post about a bad luck stuff again and again,but I just have to let this out in some way(in some non-harmful way...to be exact).And I think writing typing it on a blog(literally speaking) is the best option i have in hands despite the fact my laptop is broken down,thanks to some viruses(apparently they're too concern about my laptop being in a good condition).
You know it's bad enough my laptop got attacked by viruses,I can't register for two classes and just two days ago,in the class that I did success to register,the lecturer told me to re-register and put my name in the other class of the same subject.And I was like,why?Why I have to register it again when I had register it just fine,and I checked before that the subject was in my registered list.Just like it's supposed to be.So I don't see any problem at all.And it doesn't make sense at all when he asked me to register to a different class(just FYI, the other class is up on the hill and I've another class downhill right after that,that's why I registered it at a class downhill too in the first place so I don't have to practically running all the way downhill to avoid coming late to the next class).If something did really go wrong and I have to register again I should just register to the same class right?
Together with another friend who didn't satisfied with the lecturer asking us to register the subject again to the class up on the hill,we went all the way to the Students' Affairs office.And they said they didn't see any problem at all and didn't know why on earth the lecturer wanted us to re-register.So then we went to meet the coordinator of the subject and talked to him about it.You know it just not fair that we,the one who have been registered in the class from the first day have to give up on the class and entered the one far from our next class when a few students who actually only came to the class after the second class being held can stay in the class.And when we talked to the coordinator it turned out that the lecturer supposed to teach the class on the hill but then changed his mind at the very last minute and take on the class downhill.And he likes to teach a smaller group of students rather than going on the big group.Thus he randomly cut out our names so that he'll have a smaller class.Jeez...thanks to him,he gets a smaller class to teach and now three days a week as early as 8 am I have to consume energy to climb the hill.Not to mention one hour after that I'll have to run all the way downhill to enter the next class.I wonder if it can get any worse.
So much so that,there are still a few good things happen to me.By yesterday,I finally succeed in registering two classes of mine which I have problem registering previously.So now my schedule almost set up(I hope there's nothing will go wrong),and hope I can focus on my studies.Anyway I just realized yesterday that I'm taking 9 subjects altogether this semester.Gosh..that's pretty heavy for me...and I have to get a hold of all of it before our final exam on late April...thus I have only 4 months,roughly counting to finished all the subjects.God help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache