Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Damn You...!!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Damn You...!!!

Yeah,right...I'm pissing off right now....to whom?Well,it's very fortunate it's not human or I'll already stabbing a knife into his tummy(who knows if I can really do this...?).It's that damn computer virus again.For real,they are like a slut,somehow they always find their way into ruining others people life and mood and in my case,they broke my laptop too..!!!Now I can't open it at all...just the right time when I need to organize my schedule for the new semester and register my courses online.Right,as if there is no other time to mess with me...I'm quite worry if it can't be repaired at all..my parents still don't know about this,and I bet half my life I'll be dead meat if they know about it...it's still new and there's no way they are buying me the other one...not to mention there will be tons of repeated questions asking how did it happen?Damn...if I know it's going to happen I'd have find some way to prevent it,right?Right now I'm really upset about it,so all words coming from me are just merely justifying the situation,no more than that...(as if anybody cares...).But whatever...if it can't be repaired my world is really collapsing.Yes..don't freak...I'm one those teenagers who think they can't live without their computers,cellphone and mp3 players...at least it does sounds like that..without all those things what else I can possibly do to fill my free time?Don't say the word study..I'm such a lazy person,who will frantically search for notes and reference books when the exam is a breath away...so much so that,now I'm feeling a little better after writing this and anyway my friend is here too...she really made me smile for today...phew...wish a better day for me...peace! (^__^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache