Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Sweet Escape To My Hometown

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sweet Escape To My Hometown


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comYeay!!Tonight I'm going back to my hometown to spend my weekends there.Although it's only for three days,but I can't help to feel so excited about it.CheerLeader Living on your own,struggling in your studies and handling your own expenses with a limited amount of money will really make you appreciate your family more.For me,home is a place where your family stays and you feel secured there knowing there are people who will support you But why do I put sweet escape at the post title?Haha,it's because actually I am still in the middle of completing my assignments and having a continuous tests almost every week.I've been planning to go back since last week,however because I'm so busy last week,I can't spare any time to go back to my home.It's 4 hours drive from my current hostel,so I can't go back just for a day,it'll be a complete waste of time.That's why I need to find some time to go back.And finally I decided to go back this weekend.That doesn't mean I'm not busy this weekend,I am,and that's what it's called a sweet escape.02 In fact I still have class on Friday which I've planned to skip and I have to prepare my English presentation for next week and let's not forget I have to practice a dance on Sunday for more than 5 hours,or so the leader has told me.
But I managed to give her some excuses so that I can go back tonight.So here I am,writing away in this blog feeling so excited about going back to my hometown.But I can imagine it'll be busier here when I got back from my home.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Regardless of that,I am still going to enjoy my holidays at home.So excited...!!!So everyone have fun this weekends!Fiesta

1 comment:

  1. Did you enjoy your weekend in your hometown? I know what you mean though. I visit my hometown once every month or two. It's nice to visit there for a weekend ... just not LIVE there anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache