Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Rebecca Black And The Fun of Friday

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rebecca Black And The Fun of Friday




It's Friday,FridayGotta get down on Friday
Everybody's looking forward to the weekend,weekend
Friday,Friday
Getting down on Friday
Everybody's looking forward to the weekend...
Okay,so who still doesn't know this song?Okay,go to YouTube right now and look for Rebecca Black Friday,oh my God..you guys are so way behind.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comHaha..cool..don't get mad..I was just kidding.Don't worry if you don't know about this song,that just means you don't waste your time on entertainment stuff,which is good.It's not like it'll be in your final examination papers.01
To those who have heard this song,well what do you guys think?I know I've heard that a lot of people don't like this song because the lyrics sounds stupid,or is there any other reasons you guys hate this song?Oh yeah,Rebecca's friends weird dancing style,I know,you guys are making fun of the girl in pink and red dress standing at the back of the car.Besides that?(Jeez..I'm pretending as if we are really in a two-way communica
tion.Haha..crazy me.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com)
Okay,let's forget about all that for a moment.Because the truth is,although a lot of people hate this song,or hate her:s:Emm..I don't where you guys stand for this,but the thing is her Friday video has reached more than 10 millions views in just about a month time:q:That's impressive I think regardless of the talks that everyone hate the song.
For me,this song is kinda catchy and it's easy to sing along and it really can leave a happy feeling to those who listen to it.Alright,I know that the lyrics sort of silly a little bit with that "Yesterday was a Thursday,tomorrow is Saturday and then comes Sunday" lines,but I think overall it's still a good song.Owh yea,also the grammar thing "we so excited",but other than that it's still a nice song right?Well,that's what I think.
Compared to other songs right now in the entertainment industries,I think Rebecca Black song is still acceptable.At least her song doesn't have that-thing-we-do-on-the-bed kind of stuff which has always been mentioned in a lot of songs.And Friday is obviously not about sneaking-out-late-to-your-boyfriend-house kind of songs or the I'm-drunk-so-let's-do-one-night-stand lyrics.It's merely about feeling excited for Friday and wanting to spend the night to enjoy with some friends.It doesn't have any swearing words too.So I think this song is okay.
Wait,why am I sounding like I'm defending Rebecca Black:s:
Am I:s:Well,that's not what I intended to do.It's just that I don't understand why so many people don't like this song and start to make fun of the people in the music video.Some even left a harsh comment on the video.Please,respect each individual the way you wanted to be respected.Each one of us are special in our own way in which,others don't understand.Tbh,I'm not Rebecca's fans...but I do like this song.That's all I want to say,so chill.Listen to the song you like :a3: and have a fun day.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comToday is Thursday:r::002:

A little review from the music video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache