Black Moustache The Written Chapters: College Sports Day

Monday, March 7, 2011

College Sports Day


     Arghh..my whole body is aching from these two days event...>.< Haha,I act as if I joined every single games in the sports day.Well,yes,it's my college sports day on the past 5th and 6th March.There were futsal and volleyball matches and a lot of interactive games such as explorace,giant draft snake and a lots more I'm not going into details here.They gave fun names to each games so it'll be kinda hard for me to translate into English and it may not sounds so interesting if I changed it into English.:)
    Although I only joined it for one day,it's a fun experience for me.During the day,my friends and I stood beside the court on the sunny day to give our full supports to our players for futsal and volleyball.Our team had to be the most supportive team as we kept screaming and calling our players name to give them our supports.There were four teams altogether.I joined the explorace(exploration game,I'm sure you have heard it somewhere) during the night and had fun doing many games in the explorace.However we only managed to get the third place in the explorace...:"(
    After all the matches were played,the marks were collected to determine which team get the highest marks and become the champion of our sports day.Although my team didn't become the champion,we are all still grateful to be the first runner up and the fact that we're only 6 marks away from the champion.It's such a small gap between us and the champion team.Oh well,a small difference is just as bad as a large difference anyway.We are still not the champion.
    But I'm definitely happy to have joined the event.Although some may think it's a waste of time,for me it's a good way to spend some time with your friends.seniors and acquaintances.As a students we are all so busy with our studies that we sometime don't even know who's living in the next room to us or who is our neighbors around us.This is good chance for us to know them better while playing some games with them or just by standing outside the court chanting for our favorite team.Besides,by joining such activities,you can definitely take out a little portion of your stresses from studying hard the whole week.I think as a student,we shouldn't only focus on studying but also try to socialize with different people and join certain activities to gain some outside experiences.However,it's good not to overdo it or you might end up having so many things to do that you have to cut time for studying.I've seen some of my friends who do so many outside activities that isn't related to their studies.Some of them even skip classes for the sake of other things.You need to have a balance.So,work hard to get that A grade on your exam papers but take some time to put a genuine smile on your face too as a sign you're having fun in your life.Wishing everybody to have a good week ahead.Rocking Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache