Black Moustache The Written Chapters: A Chaotic Morning

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Chaotic Morning

:antok:Yawn...first thing I heard in the morning today was a few guys knocking vigorously at a room on my floor.And when I heard it at first I thought it was nothing but then I immediately realized it's a guy voice asking the girls in the room to open the door and I was like what the-:Opps:( How could guys be at a girls-only hostel block and knocking so vigorously demanding girls to open the door:s:I thought it could be a spot check and my eyes opened wide thinking that a group of guys will enter my room and started going through my messy locker.:damn:(
But then it turned out as one of the slots included in a program held in my college this week.Phew...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com so they are not gonna check through my locker or anything,they just wanted to see the room..that's all...But in the end they didn't go to my room..which is quite a relief..considering my room is too messy right now.So today I woke up earlier than I should because of the noise they made while they were checking a few rooms on my floor.But that's about it.:)

1 comment:

  1. Hah that must have made you a bit nervous. :P glad it wasn't too much of a big deal though!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache