Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Lao Shu Ai Da Mi(老鼠爱大米)-Yang Chen Gang

Friday, March 4, 2011

Lao Shu Ai Da Mi(老鼠爱大米)-Yang Chen Gang


我听见你的声音
Wo ting jian ni de sheng yin
When I hear your voice
有种特别的感觉
You zhong te bie de gan jue
There’s a special feeling
让我不断想不敢再忘记你
Rang wo bu duan xiang,bu gan zai wang ji ni
Let me to keep on thinking and don’t forget you
记得有一个人
Wo ji de you yi ge ren
I remember there’s someone
远留在我心中
Yong yuan liu zai wo xin zhong
Who stays in my heart forever
哪怕只能够这样的想你
Na pa zhi neng gou,zhe yang de xiang ni
Even if I can only think of you this way
如果真的有一天
Ru guo zhen de you yi tian
If there’s really a day
爱情理想会实现
Ai qing li xiang hui shi xian
This love will become a reality
我会加倍努力好好对你永远不改变
Wo hui jia bei nu li hao hao dui ni yong yuan bu gai bian
I will double the efforts,and be true to you,I won’t ever change
不管路有多么
Bu guan lu you duo me yuan
No matter how far is the road
一定会让它实现
Yi ding hui rang ta shi xian
I will make it come true
我会轻轻在你耳边对你说(对你说)
Wo hui qing qing zai ni er bian dui ni shuo(dui ni shuo)
I’ll gently say in your ear
爱你爱着你
Wo ai ni,ai zhe ni
I love you,loving you
就像老鼠爱大米
Jiu xiang lao shu ai da mi
Like the mouse loves the rice
不管有多少风雨我都会依然陪着你
Bu guan you duo shao feng yu,wo du hui yi ran pei zhe ni
No matter how many storms,I’ll still be with you
我想你想着你
Wo xiang ni,xiang zhe ni
I miss you,missing you
不管有多么的苦
Bu guan you duo me de ku
No matter how hard
只要能让你开心我什么都愿意
Zhe yao neng rang ni kai xin,wo shen me duo yuan yi
I’ll do anything as long as you’re happy
这样爱你
Zhe yang ai ni
This is how I love you…
*repeat from the start

    Ahh...my first mandarin song taught by my BFF to me..:)) Such a sweet memories and I'll never forget it.I have sang this song countless of times and I like this song very much.My most favorite mandarin song.Not only because of the sweet lyrics and nice melody,but also because this song has so many memories of me and my BFF.Thanks to her,now I can sing quite a number of mandarin songs and until this moment I'm still listening to them and learn a lot of mandarin songs by my own.But I can never sing my first mandarin song,which is this very song if my friend hadn't been so patient in teaching me to sing it and to pronounce the words.I love my friend so much..hehe...Alright,let's talk about this song a little.
    It's an old song,a classic but for me it's evergreen.I will never get tired listen to it.It's a love song about a guy loving a guy and wanting the girl to know about it.So he say all those sweet words(aww...if only someone will sing this song to me..haha..keep dreaming...^_^) and even compared to how the mouse love the rice,so is the title of the song.
    I got the pinyin lyrics from JpopAsia,but the romanization and the meaning is all done by me.But it's not considered as my work since it's from my friend.Thanks to her for taking her time to write the romanization and the translation for me about five years ago.Haha...such a nostalgia.Please credit my blog if you're taking my translation though.I've tried to translate it according to what I understand and from my friend literal translation.So,to those who want to learn a mandarin song,why don't start with this one.This song has help me to learn mandarin.And all the words in it is quite easy to pronounce compared to other songs.If you have anything to ask or clarify put it in the comment.=))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache