Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Bluetooth Device Problem(>"<)

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bluetooth Device Problem(>"<)

confusedWhy does my laptop can't receive any file via bluetooth?I never face this problem when I was using Windows XP.But when I changed to Windows 7,I can't send file from my cellphone to my laptop.I can receive the file send by the laptop to the cellphone but it fails to do so the other way around.My laptop basically can't receive file from the cellphone.I thought it's my cellphone problem at first,but I tried both the laptop and cellphone with my friends and it turned out to be the same.It's my laptop bluetooth problem.So I tried to check my bluetooth driver and found out that it doesn't have the bluetooth peripheral devices.I don't know what it is for,but I think it's because of the missing devices that my bluetooth doesn't work well.I tried to find the devices on the internet but I don't know where to find it.Does anyone else face this problem??It's driving me crazy since I use bluetooth a lotblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com.I hope I'll find way to solve it soon so I can start bluetooth again.
:help me!:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache