Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Just Another Tiring Week

Friday, February 18, 2011

Just Another Tiring Week

Wow,it's already Friday and I don't even realized it until my friend told me this morning.I think that this week has gone too fast for me and I don't even realized what's happening in this week.Apparently it's another busy week for me and I thought I've had the hardest week ever if you read my previous post.And the way I see it,it's not going to be any better for next week.Things are getting harder and harder on me.>< For this week,I had two tests and I have to submit a complete outline for my English assignment.Duhh....talk about English assignment..it's supposed to be a group work,but,well,here's a line from Taylor Swift's song,A Place In This World;
I'm alone,on my own and that's all I know...
    Well,say no more,I'm doing it alone.So much for GROUP assignment.And there's other assignments too that I've to take care of all have to be submitted about three weeks from now.We have to do surveys and interviews for each assignments.Oh my God...I don't know if I can handle all of it or not.And to add the matter worse,I have to involuntarily joined as a committee for Malay Cultures' Night and I'll be in charged of the multimedia presentation which we are told that we need to do some kind of gimmick or attention getter.As if I don't have enough.I'm so tired of getting angry about all these that right now,at this state,I tried to act calm.Next week there's another 4 tests waiting for me,and I have to submit the essay for my English assignment(which apparently I've to do on my own) and I have to show some output already for the multimedia presentation.And let's not forget about I too,have to show some progresses for another three assignments I'm doing.And there's interviews and surveys to be conducted too next week.
    Even for this week,my schedule kept on overlapping with the meeting time for my group assignments and committee and club meetings.I can't imagine what will happen next week.Plus I've to prepare for 4 tests next week...!I really don't know what's going to happen next week.But I don't have a good feeling for it.
    Actually I've just finished a test this morning.So right now it's a free time for me.Usually at this time I have a lecture,but since today we're having a test and I finished it early,I have 30 minutes extra free time.It feels good to feel free like this.My roommate has gone out for shopping and I'm stuck in the room to start doing my assignments.I hate it.><

1 comment:

  1. Busy busy! I dislike group projects as well. I find that the other group members just don't put any effort into it and I end up doing it myself anyway.

    For my school, I have reading week this week. So I am not back at school for another week. It's great to have a break but I got extra hours at work so I'm probably working most of the time. But it's not too bad.

    Good luck on all your tests and everything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache