Black Moustache The Written Chapters: The Cutest Brown Sugar Macchiato

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Cutest Brown Sugar Macchiato


Alright I know,I'm way behind.This series has actually came out in 2007.But since it's only recently I have a change in my drama and movie taste,so please excuse me for being too late to watch this cute series.I just finished watching it during the Chinese New Year holiday.The reason I watch it?Emm..actually,I've been hearing people going all head over heel for Wang Zi,the main cast in this series.So I'm very curious why so many girls love him beside of his cute look and cool personality.
This series are about 6 boys with different personalities and background found out that they have the same father and they were about to inherit his wealth which guaranteed them to live in luxury for their whole lives.But they have to live together for one year period and go to the same school as a loving siblings.Besides,there are also other rules they have to follow to ensure them to get the money.And even if only one person does one mistake,their chances of getting the money will be gone forever.Thus,beside their differences,they live together and try to understand each other in order for them to inherit the money.However,in school,there are 10 girls in their class that like to bully the boys.So,they made a plan to defeat the girls and at the same time,they have to face other people who wanted them to break the contract so that they couldn't get their father's money.
This series are just too cute for me.I don't have to think what would happen next or why would the characters act strangely and all.It has a simple plot and it's very funny so all I did when I watch it was laughing at the characters innocence personalities.It's good to watch it to release your tension after sitting in the classes for a the whole day.All the characters are very cute too.Emm...I think now I like all cute things.Haha...just saying.
About Wang Zi?Yes,he's cute and he played as a cool characters in this series(he's considered clever among the six brothers).But I'm not his big fan or anything like that.I feel like he's trying to be cool in the series instead of being naturally cool himself.So he doesn't win a point from me.Oopps...don't get mad at me Wang Zi's fans,I know there are a lot of you out there.But don't hate me for this.Everyone has different opinions,right?Dui bu qi.But anyway I like Gui Gui,the female character in this series.She's just too cute and innocent.Her face is cute too and she acts like a child.I definitely like her.Hehe.So in case there are still some of you hasn't watch this series yet,I recommend you guys to watch it.It's fun and it really can improve your mood.Don't expect too much from it though.As I said earlier,this series is so light and have a simple plot.There are a few parts where it doesn't seem logic,but as long as you don't expect it to be so realistic,you can definitely enjoy it.Have fun!Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache