Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Finding Love In Love Buffet

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Finding Love In Love Buffet


One of the romantic scenes in the drama^.^
Yeay,another Taiwanese drama that I'm going to introduce to you guys.It's a new drama airing on late 2010 and I haven't finish watching it yet.But I'm still going to tell you guys about it.So which one should I tell you first?Should I tell what this series are about or should I tell who's who in this series?Well,since the reason I'm watching this series is because of Arron Yan is in it,so I'm going to talk about it first.In fact I've mentioned who's in this series.Haha.Yep,Arron Yan Ya Lun is in this series as one of the main characters.Beside Aaron Yan,another Fahrenheit members,Calvin Chen is also in this series as the main character while the female lead is Reen Yu.Emm,honestly I don't really know her,so there's nothing much to say about her from me.I like Calvin Chen in this series because he's really sweet here while Aaron Yan is as hot and cool as ever.
   Alright,move on,now I'm going to tell you guys about the plot of this series.It's rather typical actually.As much as I like Aaron Yan,I still have to say the series doesn't really have anything new to show someone who have watched numerous idol love-themed drama.Now,don't attack me for saying this.It's only my opinion,and I'm not saying that I don't like the story,I'm just saying there's nothing really out of ordinary about this series.The story started when two guys who are related to each other move to the house above the home Xiao Feng is living.Xiao Feng is a first year university student who have a bright personality and really loves kids.She is played by Reen Yu(I don't know who she is until I watch this series).The two guys,Da Ye and Yi Cheng are cousins and having handsome looks,the two of them were quite popular in the university.Da Ye who is played by Calvin Chen is very friendly towards everyone and he treats every girl nicely making many girls to misunderstand him and easily fall in love with his charming personality.Yi Cheng or also known as A Yi in this series is the opposite of Da Ye.He's a genius,loves to read and going to library,not very sociable.He rarely talk and prefer to be alone.His character is played by Aaron Yan.And I know what you guys are thinking right now.Aaron Yan played a cold characters again?Haha,yep,it seems like this kind of character is suitable with him,although I actually love to see his smile.So just like other girls,Xiao Feng too start to fall in love with Da Ye and she thought that Da Ye has always treated her better than other girls.But when she confessed to him,Da Ye rejected her,saying that he doesn't know what love is.After that,Xiao Feng become closer to A Yi who always try to comfort her and it was then that Da Ye realized he is getting jealous with them.And for A Yi,although he secretly starting to like Xiao Feng,it seems like he still can't get over his first love.Emm..so what will happen then?Since I haven't finished watching it I can't say anything too.
    But it's a cute drama and Calvin Chen in this movie is really adorable.Overall,this series is okay and fun to watch.So I'm telling you to start watching it and tell me what you think about it?Share your opinion with me so that I'll know how others see this series.Can't wait to watch the final episode..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache