Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Suddenly become emotional...

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Suddenly become emotional...

I hope my life come with UNDO button,cuz there are many things that I can't retrieve...
1.Words that have been said
2.Time that past
3.Tears that I shed
4.Trust that I lost
5.Love that I abandoned
6.Confession that I ignored
7.Feeling that I killed


No matter how many times I step at the same place with the same person,these are the things that I can't seem to mend
Through times,the wound may be healed,but the scars will remain there
And like a clean sheet of paper
It can't be new anymore no matter how much I try to erase it
I act tough and keep saying I'm okay
Smile and life goes on with every new day that comes
People may think,laugh is the best medicine,but for me it's the best disguise....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache