Black Moustache The Written Chapters: The Prince of Tennis-My Synopsis

Monday, December 6, 2010

The Prince of Tennis-My Synopsis

As the title obviously stated,I made this synopsis according to my opinion,so it doesn't necessarily to be accepted by everyone who has read the anime or watched the manga.You can find an appropriate synopsis for it at various fan sites,so I don't think I should repeat the same thing the other sites have posted.
The Prince of Tennis(Tenisu no Ōjisama) is a Japanese shonen manga written by Takeshi Konomi.It is about a 12 years-old Ryoma Echizen who is very talented in tennis.He is considered a tennis prodigy as he won four American Junior Tennis tournament.He then attends Seishun Academy(also known as Seishun Gakuen or Seigaku),a private school which is famous for its strong tennis club.Ryoma surprised everyone in the school when he beats two Seigaku tennis team regulars and secured a spot in the team as a regular himself.The story revolves around Seigaku tennis team as they made their way into winning the National Middle School Tennis Championship.Throughout the story,Ryoma gradually developed his own style of tennis with the support of the rest of the team members especially the captain,Tezuka Kunimitsu.Ryoma was said to not be interested in becoming a professional tennis player at the start of the story.He also sees his father,Nanjiroh Echizen,a former tennis player known as Samurai Nanjiroh and Tezuka Kunimitsu,Seigaku's captain who is considered as a national level tennis player as his rivals.However,it is the two of them that support Ryoma in their own ways into developing Ryoma's style of tennis.This story focused on a lot of tennis matches and techniques.Some of the techniques performed in the story are quite impossible and unexplainable for me to take it as real.I sometimes get distracted when I saw this kind of tennis techniques in the story as I tried to figure out how it can be explained logically,but well,this is only a story.You can't expect it to be 100% logic.But I enjoy this series so much.In fact it is probably the best series I've ever known.To those who haven't seen this series I recommend you to watch the anime.But as I said earlier,it revolves around tennis so don't expect anything else such as romance in this story.And plus,the anime is a bit different from the manga but it is still strongly connected to one another.I guess that's all I want to say for this part.Wait for my characters analysis and feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache