Black Moustache The Written Chapters: The Cutie Koike Teppei(小池 徹平)

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Cutie Koike Teppei(小池 徹平)




Kyaaaa....!!!How should I start it?Should I introduced him as my crush?I'm not sure if I have real crush on him,but yes I adore him very much.He's Japanese.I first saw him in the Lovely Complex live action movie and I just think he looked so cute in the movie.So I begun to search more about him in the internet.Well from what I found he's not really a top public figure with endless list of movies and television dramas in his resume.He appeared in a few movies such as Gokusen The Movie and Kids as well as television dramas, Water Boys 2,Dragon Zakura and Gokusen 2(gosh...I never heard any of these,I'm so outdated)
Besides his acting career,he's actually in a street band(I'm not sure I should call them a band or just duo?Forgive me...) named WaT which consist of Koike Teppei and his partner Eiji Wentz.They wrote their own songs.I have just listened to a few of their songs and I think they're quite good.Well,it depend on the listener.Some might like their songs and some might hate it.But I'm quite enjoying their songs(probably Koike Teppei is one of the reasons..haha).Most of their songs have some kind of peaceful music that when I listened to it(plus looking at Teppei's cute face..^_^") that I can't help to feel relax and happy.This is just my opinion.For me Teppei can sing well and have a good voice too.But maybe he can be better after this.For those who about to listen to their songs,I suggested you guys to listen to A Brand New Way and Kimi Ni Okuru Uta(these are my personal favorite).
Koike Teppei can speak a fair English,that's a bonus for him I think.But most important is why do I like him?Ehmm...I'm not sure too.Maybe it's because of his big-rounded eyes,or his child-like face or his sweet smile or maybe it's everything about him?Lol..we'll see how long this adore-feeling will lasted.^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache