Black Moustache The Written Chapters

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dear Family…

Dear a family of twenty years,

I never know how it begun
And yet I visualize the joy
The start of a fairytale
With hopes and faith
We framed it into a photo
And put it on the plain wall

Dear a family of twenty years,
I notice the early childhood
With purity and eagerness
As the bright stage in life
Drawing my very first dream
With the photo as the background
Can it be better than this?

Dear a family of twenty years
I rebelled my teenage year
And take things for granted
Though I secretly wondering
Where’s the smile in the photo
Which is now seem seasoned
Compared to the new painted wall


Dear a family of twenty years
I never thought this is how it ended
I tried to shut the fights away
Just like the broken frame
Fell on the floor into pieces
The photo was no longer on the wall
My heart was ripped immediately
And all the happiness gone away

Dear a family of twenty years
The screaming stabbed my heart like a blade
The tears engulfed me like a sea
The words sliced me into thin pieces
It was then I realized
The moment we broke apart
A miserable soul is what left within me…

By adnileon


Note:This is my original piece,so absolutely no reposting at anywhere without my permission,the pictures are not mine however...

1 comment:

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache