Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Our Virtual Personality on Facebook

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Our Virtual Personality on Facebook

Hi everyone, how are you? Thanks for dropping by at my blog while you're online. Have you updated your own blog? Share it with me..:) By the way I bet you've also updated your Facebook status, am I right? Haha...don't worry, I'm not the next 007...I'm just using my common sense. Updating our Facebook status, isn't this the first thing most people do when they go online? Bingo, now I want to share with you guys about your personality according to your status on Facebook...lol...how can we judged someone according to their status on Facebook? Now, don't stress up and take it easy, exhale, inhale, we're going to see our Facebook personality..^0^

STALK ME Personality
 "In my Biology class. Sleepy."
Emm, seems familiar? Yes, this is the type to update their locations wherever they are throughout the day. And if they're with someone at that time, they will also tag that person in their status. It's like they are drawing a virtual map of their whereabouts and there's really nothing to hide about their locations.

SAD CASE Personality
"The hero in my favorite series just break up with his girlfriend. So sadd...:"( "
Yes, we're sad to hear about that too, but if every single status of yours are about sad things, then your life must be miserable. Enjoy the bright side of your life and don't dwell on the sad things so much..^0^ Still want to post sad things? Don't have to provide all the juicy details. Because, 1% of your Facebook friends will get worried for you, the rest, well..they don't really care.

EVERYTHING I DO SHOULD INTEREST YOU Personality
"Now I'm listening to my favorite song while eating a BigMac. Yummy!"
And...half an hour later he/she will be posting that he/she is already full after eating a BigMac. It sure good to tell everyone what you're up to, but telling your Facebook friends every single thing happening is not the way to do it. Don't spam the News Feed with the time you're wake up this morning and what you're eating for lunch all the time. These are normal things that normal people do in any normal day. It's not really what your virtual friends want to know.

ATTENTION SEEKER Personality
"Why do I believe her easily? Backstabber!"
Wow...what happen? Who's backstabbing you? What did you tell her? Yes, that's the kind of comments will be made to this kind of status. It rise up our curiosity and make us to comment on the status. The owner will post a mysterious situation without giving any details or name just so that people will comment on it. Well, there's need not to reveal much details and name, but do it frequently, you're really turning to an attention seeker.

LURKER Personality
This Facebook friend has rarely update his/her status. Maybe once a month, maybe more than that. Ehmm...they're rarely online? But they're always commenting on others status!  They may also visit other Facebook profile who're not on their friends' list such as their ex or their ex's current girlfriend. Sneaky huh?
May also use a public figure or anime character as their profile picture.

WE ARE ALL FRIENDS Personality
 This is the kind to add just about everyone they think related to them in a way as friend on Facebook although they've only talked to that person once. They will add everyone who's going to the same university with them, your cousins, your other friends and even the school's janitor.

ON HOLIDAY Personality
"Eating Korean food at International Food Fair!"
So jealous..able to go to a food fair while I'm here being buried under a heap of old research papers..>< Their life is so exciting, always there's an event happening in their life,experiencing new things, plans to do and photos uploaded. They sure live their life to the fullest..^^

SO LOVED UP Personality
"I love him more than I love chocolate...<3"
Yes, get all lovey-dovey..you guys are so sweet..:)  Each status update are about the other partner. This is what happen when you're in love. Other friends, be ready to get jealous.:)

Well,  that's it! I'm sure there's a lot more that I haven't listed here, you can think of it yourself. What do you think about these Facebook personalities? Does any of it suits you? Me? Well, I can't really say which one I most fit in, I usually post many random stuff in my status. To those friends who are annoyed every time I update my status on Facebook, I'm sorry. I'll try to get better. Hehe...^_^ To others, this is not meant to be a stereotype or anything. Just take it for fun..^0^ Till then, bye! V(^_^)

Credit: http://stricktlydating.hubpages.com

1 comment:

  1. Fun post! I'm not sure which one I am. I don't update every other second, maybe a couple times a week, lol. I comment on my friends statuses and whatnot though. Maybe I'm that creepy one! I do have a tree as my profile pic for now, just because I like my tree, but usually it is a pic of me LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache