Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Monday Blues

Monday, August 17, 2015

Monday Blues

Morning! So it's Monday. Again. God, I feel like it's just yesterday I was resting peacefully at home, lying on the bed not caring about anything at all and now I'm back in my lab. Wait. That was indeed yesterday. Whatever. The thing is it takes lots of mentally reminding yourself it's gonna be Friday again soon to get up from the bed in the morning and went to the lab. Sigh. Why is Monday blues even a thing? Why does it even exist?

Monday is probably the day I'll be the laziest cuz I'm still pretty much in my weekends mood. Do you guys know there's really actually a Blue Monday day? Heck, I didn't even know it before until I came across it a few days ago. I was searching for new teen movies to watch and next thing I know I was on a Blue Monday page on wikipedia. So according to our reliable wikipedia (in my mind, it is reliable, 60% of what I learned in class makes sense when I read the wiki page for it so there, it is reliable) Blue Monday typically falls on the third Monday in January supposedly to be the most depressing day of the year. Haha, how does that sounds to you? I can't even believe we have the most depressing day of the year.

Seriously I'm not gonna write down here all the things about Blue Monday, geez as if I need more of it already. You can in all honesty read it on its wiki page here and embrace yourself in all that Blue Monday vibe if you're into it. By the way they also concluded the happiest days of the year apparently. So read it!

So I'm gonna leave now and resume my own Blue Monday while counting down to my dearest Friday. Till then, let's just pretend this day don't even exist, should we? So happy not Monday to you peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache