Black Moustache The Written Chapters: It’s Finally The Last Month of The Year

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

It’s Finally The Last Month of The Year


Hello, hi everyone. I hope you guys are doing fine no matter in which corner of the world you are. And thanks for still being here with me through my irregular updates on this blog. Yeah, can't help it that I'm not a habitual writer >_k. But anyway so much has happened since the last time I made an update. Like I have actually graduated from my biotechnology degree program. Yippeee...so I can finally say goodbye to those years of studying ^0^~~  ...not. As a matter of fact I'm preparing for my master right now. I don't think I will be taking master this fast honestly, but yeah, things just turned out that way for me. 

Things have been changing very little for other parts of my life though. Some relationships fell apart and new relationships fall together. And some relationship is still as ambiguous as it was before. Not gonna elaborate on that though. I'm the kind of person who like to let fate or the other person to take the lead on how the relationship progress, so yeah, I'm not gonna do anything about some standing still relationship. Let it be is the way to go.

But anyway between all those blurry lines and not knowing which one is my next stop, here I am, at the very last month of the year. So I was still a degree student by this time around last year, and now I'm an unofficial master student. Owh, I wish my offer letter will come faster. 

So I'm not going to go into my ranting mood about how my past months have been and what I'm expecting for this December. But in all seriousness, December, please be nice to me. ()b
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache