Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Another Written Memory

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Another Written Memory




Okay, call me a procrastinator… and a big one at that. This happened like a month ago and yes, I’m only posting about it now. But no big deal, it’s just a typical hang out with friends yet it’s the first one for me. o_o No scratch that thought you’ve just had on your mind. No, it’s not the first time I went out with my friends. Don’t worry, I have a pretty normal life, alright. Just once in a while, my friends got crazy and hey, you can’t let your friends get crazy on their own. Yeah, right, once in a while, I guess.

So we went to eat the oh-so-famous char kuey teow near our university. The thing is it’s so near to our university and we practically passed it back and forth countless of times for the past three years and none of them had ever tried it before. I’m not in any better shoes either, I’ve only eat it once with another friend of mine and never come back to that place again. 

Anyway we went there after our class and apparently the stall hadn’t opened yet. We decided to wait for a while considering that it would opened soon as in ten minutes or fifteen minutes the latest. Well, we did our math wrong and the stall didn’t open until about two hours later. I can’t help but wondering what we were up to and how much worth was the food for us to spend our precious hours waiting for it. But that’s where we had the fun. (^~^)

The worthy-2-hours-of-waiting 
char kuey teow
It’s evening, right after our practical class and we were basically starving and there’s a bunch of other stalls in front of us which sells from fruits to hamburger and from snacks to meal for dinner. You can imagine how it was. Our stomach started to do the rock concert and all sorts of orchestra while we were waiting for the char kuey teow stall to open. We looked at people dresses as they passed by and talked about a bunch of other things before we finally sat at the table of the char kuey teow’s stall. Emm...(food critics mode) the char kuey teow didn't really disappoint us and it's worth trying and to come back for. And before I forget, to those who had never heard of char kuey teow before, let me google that for you. Lol, just kidding. It is a stir-fried flat rice noodles with special paste or sauce that has many ingredients variations, which may include prawns and other seafood. That's what make it delicious..^^

It’s just a typical day, a typical group of friends and a typical char kuey teow stall, but for me the memories we made while waiting for the food was one of a kind. I’m gonna miss this student life as soon as I graduated and I knew it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache