Black Moustache The Written Chapters: The Little Part of Me Is Missing

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Little Part of Me Is Missing

So, in my previous post, I have talked about myself changing, doing things I've never done before. So here's another one I'm going to share with you. For me, it feels, like a positive little changes, but who am I to ensure that I'm changing for the better. But lately I've been thinking a lot about how the past affected me even now. I was so stiff in the past that I don't appreciate every moments I had, especially with my friends back then in college before I entered the university.
However recently, I've been missing my old classmates and all the things we used to do together. Luckily, my best friend at that time was someone who liked to take a lot of photos be it during a program we had together or during any random days without anything special actually was going on. And I had all those pictures on my laptop memory, which is I'm glad that I didn't delete them. I looked at the picture sometimes and all the memories I had with them rushing into my mind as if it was only last week it happened. Back then I didn't realize I'd have miss them this much. We were only together for a year in a class of about 19 people coming from various backgrounds and places. 
I still remember when they made a surprise birthday party for me. I was showering and my best friend shouted from outside that we had extra class on that night. I didn't know about it, but I trusted her anyway, and I rushed to put my clothes on and I don't even care about my wet hair at that time. But my friend was a little relax beside me although she told me that the class has started. Because I was rushing, I walked in front of her and when I arrived I saw everyone was gathering and singing a birthday song for me. Even a few guys from the other class joined us at that night. It was the first program that we had together. And it's my birthday. I won't forget it for the rest of my life. 
All these 19 people, they were unique in their own way, that even now, I remember each of them so clearly. I can't even pick whom I was closer to. We're all so close. I miss them so much even now. Because of this 19 people, I have now realized that you've to cherish every moments you had in your life. There's no such things as little moment, big moments, or special moment. Every second you're breathing, each one of it is so special that you have to cherish all of it. I learn not to take things for granted anymore. Just because what you're doing is a routine doesn't make it any less special than those things you do once in a blue moon. In fact, those things that you do everyday worth more than those things you rarely do.
That bus you took every morning to your classes, when you're working later and had your own car, you're going to miss it. You're going to miss the morning rushing to avoid being left by the bus. You're going to miss that annoying feeling you felt every time you've to stand in the bus because there's too many people inside it and there's not enough sit. You're going to miss that worried feeling when the bus hasn't arrived and your class  is going to start in five minutes. 
This is exactly what I'm feeling now. I miss that little less populated town where I used to study with my friends. I miss everything about it. I miss the people and I miss the places as well. And I know, very much later in life when I've started working I'm going to miss this university life too. So I want to cherish every moment I have now, I want to keep this memory carefully so that I won't lose it. Thanks to my college friends, now I know how to appreciate the people around me more. Even when I know everything I have right now is temporary and everything will be leaving me soon to make room for new things, I know that the memory I keep is forever. I miss them.
                                                             
Miss them so much..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache