Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Za'ba Awards Night (MAZ) 2010/2011

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Za'ba Awards Night (MAZ) 2010/2011

Hey there.I know I haven't updated my blog for quite some time.Why?Busy?Yeah,I'm busy,being a student you'll always been busy.But that's not the reason why I didn't post anything here for the last few weeks.Apparently there's another reason for that,but I'm not gonna talk about it.It isn't that important.Whatever that reason is,here I am again typing away a new entry.

Anyway,on April 8,2011 my residential college had our annual college dinner so called the Za'ba Awards Night at the Grand Dorsett Hotel nearby.It's the night where everyone dressed so nicely be it a perfect dinner dresses or a rental dress from any boutiques complete with the perfect hairdo and glamorous make up.Oh well,I'm sure you guys know what kind of dinner I'm talking a
bout.And I'm not the exception either.I did dressed up for the night and put on a little make up like for the forth time in my life,maybe?No surprise there,I hardly ever wear any single cosmetic given on any day without reasons.The theme is masquerade so inevitably I had to get myself a mask to go with the theme.We had a Chinese sets for the menu and had a few performances from local celebrity,independence band and our own talented-wanna-be.

So much so that,I had quite a night,take a few photos with friends and all and around 30 minutes past 12 we were on our way back to college.That,if I remember the time right.
I guess that's it.Nothing much to say about it.:face34:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache