Black Moustache The Written Chapters: BIOTECHNOLOGY ANNUAL DINNER 2010/2011

Saturday, April 2, 2011

BIOTECHNOLOGY ANNUAL DINNER 2010/2011


Biotechnology Annual Dinner is an event held every year by the second year students of biotechnology course in my university.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comEmmm,something's not right..Why am I being so factual?blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comHehe..forgive me for that.^_^ Actually what I wanted to say is that yesterday we had our dinner,which is my first biotechnology dinner with my course mates at Restoran Nelayan(Fishermen's Restaurant) at Titiwangsa.It's such a beautiful restaurant surrounded by a lake and have a lots of lights.The restaurant is popular for its steamboat and seafood.Well,you can definitely deduct that even by its name.

I had such a good time there with my all of my course mates,seniors and lecturers.From this event,I got to know a lot of people that I've never even seen them before.It's true that we are taking the same course,but most of our classes still differ and even when we are in the same class,there are too many people there that you couldn't possibly know everyone in the lecture hall.Because of this event too I've become closer to those who I've only known by faces and names before this.This dinner bring such a good
memory to all of us.
There was lucky draw given out,but I didn't win anything.CryingBut it's still okay,since the dinner is so much fun.And my friend won a hybrid headset.She's so lucky!Hehe...Anyway,the dress code for the dinner was traditional and so I decided to wear cheongsam,a Chinese traditional clothes for woman,while my friend,a mix of Chinese and Indian chose to wear kebaya,a traditional clothes for Malay woman.She looked so beautiful in the dress.

Next year will be my friends and my turn to organize the dinner as we'll become a second year student when the new semester started.I hope all of us can give our best to organize the dinner for both seniors and juniors.That's it for now.Take a look at the photos we took during our dinner.It's not much though.Till then,bye!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Button for my bag :)

Main dishes

Broccoli & crabs meat

Onion chicken

Me & my friends in front of the restaurant


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache