Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Death Note-Introduction

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Death Note-Introduction

I like Death Note Live Action...I honestly haven't read its manga because it's too complicated and too long..so i haven't had the time to read the manga..but I've watched the live action repeatedly...I know some a lot of people say they are disappointed with the movie because it's not the same as the manga,but since I didn't read the manga you can say that I'm happy with the live action..I'm going to talk about the characters I like and dislike in the live action soon...since this is only the introduction...I can't wait to do that later...I'm busy now...it's exam week..haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache