Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Prince of Tennis-Introduction

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Prince of Tennis-Introduction

My first post goes to Prince of Tennis because I like this anime so much...I've just finished watching the anime and now began to read the manga...I know usually people read the manga first before watching the anime..but what can I say,this is me...I love the anime so much I know I'll miss it so much from now on..even when I was watching the last episode I feel like I don't want to watch it because I know when I'm done watching it,there's no more episode for me to watch...T.T
So sad..i like the anime so much...it's the best anime I've ever watch for me...This is just the introduction..I'll post the details of the anime soon...=))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache