Black Moustache The Written Chapters: I Can See Nothing But You

Monday, August 27, 2012

I Can See Nothing But You

Zhi Kan Ni...this is a song sang by Arron Yan Ya Lun, once a member of Fahrenheit, a Taiwanese boy group. I know initially this song is meant for lovers, but when I saw thew lyrics I can't help but to think of someone very important to me. Every single words in this song, I can feel it deeply in my heart. It is like it is all words that I can't bring myself to say, a feeling I'm not able to realize or describe, a reason that I find hard to justify. But this song says it all. Please listen to it and I hope just like me, you will have someone to think of too. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache