Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Exam...!!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Exam...!!


I just want to tell a bit about what's going on in my life right now..it's exam time...and I didn't prepared much right now...I changed a lot since I entered higher institution...>.<
I don't know what is going on with me...I know we change a lot,but changing to the worse is not something I prefer...
Well,I'll try my best to focus for the exam and cover all the subjects I took for this year...
It seems like a lot of things are distracting me..especially the internet..haha...but surely can't blame it since internet is still one of the main source for me when it comes to complete my assignment...
In the end it's myself who I can only put the blame on.I think I need to be motivated to study...and since I'm far away from my parents,maybe that's the problem...
But still...hope for the best...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache