Black Moustache The Written Chapters: Korean Dramas Addiction

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Korean Dramas Addiction






Haha...I can't believe it myself...before this I'm not someone who like to watch soap opera or love drama so much...I'll only become interest of the movie or drama has actions,murders,horror and etc.But I guess we change as we grow up..I've become more and more girlish and now I've become addicted to Korean Drama thanks to my fellow friends who introduced a lot of Korean Drama to me...I've just finished watching about Boys Over Flower,You're Beautiful and Sassy Girl Choon Hyang...what do you think of these drama?Tell me..and if you've any suggestion of other Korean Drama I should watch,tell me too...I'm looking forward to watch new series right now...=))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Rainbow Moustache Black Moustache Black Moustache